Friday, November 7, 2008

Big Wheel keep on turnin'...

It seemed fitting, sorry.

Rollin' on the river...

Yeah, I had to sort of make that play on words. But seriously? He may have a lot to learn, but this Big Wheel is gonna keep on turnin', for sure. What a game last night. All of the guys played spectacularly-except for that little stretch there where we sort of lost our cool and had to pay for it. It was 55 minutes worth of effort, anyway. And we were rewarded with another win. About damn time.

And now...this is where the Bruins Penalty Box looks to each and every one of you for help. As some of you may already know, there is a Bruins goaltender who is STILL not being recognized, even after winning four of his last five, and allowing no more than two goals in any of those outings. No, I do not mean Manny Fernandez. I mean, of course, Tim Thomas.

And you know you want to, too.

He was somehow looked over yet again, and like many of you, I can't seem to find any reason why. So, this is me getting into the campaign. I know election season is just passed, but...come November 12th, I want whoever passes this blog to cast a couple (or more) votes for Tim Thomas to go to the All Star Game. You all know as well as I do that he was brutally robbed by not being on the ballot. So, put in your write ins, will ya? We need to make sure that he gets there.

2 comments:

Shelby said...

I'll definitely have him as a write-in. (:

Beware of Bear said...

Excellent, thank you. =D