Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Thomas snubbed...business as usual, isn't it?

I ask you. What in the world is it going to take to get Tim Thomas recognized in this league? Snubbed on the All Star ballot in favor of both Brodeur and DiPietro? Both of whom are injured and have been for the past couple days, at least? Bergeron, Chara and Savard are all on there, which is great, because they all deserve a shot to go (again in Savard and Chara's cases), but come on.

Tim Thomas is the backbone of a Bruins team which is just starting to come out of the doghouse. Clearly, in order to get recognized the way he deserves to be, Tim Thomas has to defeat the giant monkey man and save the ninth dimension, making it back in time to make a stellar save, in order to be recognized the way he should. Poor guy is constantly overlooked. If he happens to get de-snubbed (I'm making words, here) when they realize that two of their guys are injured? I implore all of you. Vote for Tim Thomas for the All Star Game.

2 comments:

Shelby said...

Ugh, Tim Thomas deserves a spot on the ballot badly. I hate how they put guys in that are injured. Even if they will probably not be injured by the time they get back, it's still ridiculous.

I promise you that I will get in votes for him if he gets on the ballot. Of course, when I am not voting for my own goaltender. (; But I will!

Beware of Bear said...

Thanks so much. There's a rally going around for him, so could you maybe spread the word, too?